Wednesday, July 14, 2010

bloody hell

when I first left my dad and settled in at my gate (after only a minor airport security fiasco), my first thought was to make a blog post. because I considered it a particularly momentous occasion in the narrative of my evolving independence and entitled to reflection? no. I just needed to justify all the man-hours that went into creating this by actually writing in it. however, all attempts were a fail:


6:22 PM la airport

I'm kinda freaking out right now.

6:23 PM la airport

I'm really freaking out right now.


but now I'm in london and europe hasn't made me any more eloquent or perceptive. although I do think my nerves have worn off a bit:


16:38 (whatever that means) heathrow airport:

I'm in ENGLAND! blimey :D

17:10 heathrow airport

I stink.


2 comments:

  1. Look at who's international now ;)
    Also, I like your about me picture :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, way to write this in the style of BJ's Diary

    ReplyDelete